- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse cauliflower and break away from main stem into chunks.
2. Using a food processor (or cheese grater) pulse cauliflower to a rice texture.
3. Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium heat.
4. Saute onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is relatively translucent.
5. Add in cauliflower rice and continue to saute until cauliflower is soft. (about 5-10 minutes)
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Leave a Reply.