3 Tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup honey
½ cup almond or other nut butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
½ cup chopped chocolate (or chips – try Enjoy Life Brand)
¼ cup chopped walnuts
1. In a large saucepan, melt coconut oil, honey, and nut butter over low heat.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Scoop tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
4. Freeze for about 10 minutes, consume.
5. Store leftovers in a covered container in the freezer.
Recipe from Raia’s Recipes
1/25: 154 calories, 14g fat, 19mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 2g protein