Date Night Cookies
1 ¾ cup almond flour
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp coconut oil, room temperature
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp vanilla
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1/3 cup dates, chopped
¼ cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, egg, honey, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Stir until ingredients are completely combined.
3. Then, mix in the dates and pecans.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop balls of dough (should make 18) onto the sheet. Press the dough down to ½ inch thick circles.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until slightly firm. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe from www.paleogirlskitchen.com
1/18th: 134 calories, 10g fat, 53mg sodium, 9g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 3g protein
Leave a Reply.