Really, you can use whatever veggies you want – just saute them up in the dutch oven, pour eggs over, and cook covered a few minutes and then stick under the broiler. But here's what I've done a few times:
1 small sweet potato, grated
½ onion, chopped
2 small garlic cloves, crushed/minced
about 1 cup broccoli chopped up small
salt and pepper
1. Whisk 10 eggs in a bowl (hand beater works well) and set aside.
2. In Dutch oven saute onion until translucent. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add garlic, sweet potato, and broccoli until soft.
4. Spread evenly over bottom of Dutch oven and pour eggs over top.
5. Cover and cook on medium about 5 minutes.
6. Then put under broiler for 3-4 minutes to finish cooking top.
Other veggie ideas: mushrooms, grated zucchini, or add tomatoes right before pouring eggs over veggies.
Inspired by: EverydayPaleo.com