2 cups blanched almond flour (You can use Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp cold grass fed butter or coconut oil
2 large eggs
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. line a sheet pan with some parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Using a fork or knife (or pastry cutter), cut the butter into the almond flour until small beads the size of peas are formed.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients into the dry.
5. Using a spoon or measuring cup, drop the dough onto the sheet pan into eight evenly sized cakes, leaving room in between each cake. (I only get 7 out of this though.)
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.