In this episode, I talk with Brittni Clarkson, mom coach and host of Meant To Bloom Podcast, about many struggles that us busy moms face.
Have you ever felt guilty when you throw together a quick meal that isn’t ‘perfect’?
Have you ever felt guilty about taking care of yourself because you feel like you need to show up for everyone else first?
These are important topics that we dive into in this episode.
We talk about:
- how a gratitude practice doesn’t have to look a certain way and how it can actually help you get through stressful situations with your parenting or with your health journey.
- how if you’re not showing up for yourself, you’re not going to be able to show up for anyone else.
- how changing your patterns that you’re stuck in is actually the hard part.
- how small steps can help you move forward.
- And that you’re never going back to the beginning – the more you experience, the more you learn.
Connect with Brittni and download Brittni’s Gratitude Guide (her gift to The Healthy Mama Podcast listeners!) here:
Download a free copy of The Anti-inflammatory Diet Quickstart Guide to help you reduce your pain and inflammation and increase your energy!
Hi! Nice to meet you!
I'm Lucy; wife, mom of 3, Registered Dietitian and owner of Wellness From Within Nutrition LLC. I'm on a mission to empower mamas so they can reach true wellness, from the inside out. Welcome! I'm so glad you're here!